Reapply again

Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

ramsey2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reapply again

Hi,

I applied for immigration under Skilled Worker scheme ad process went well. However, I regretted the decision and once asked to supply medical examinations I simply did not send them even when extension as provided and process was stopped by them.

Will this cause me ay problems reapplying again ?

Also, before I applied under manager occupation list not i want to apply with different code which is computer programmer. I have experience in both ... Will this make them doubtful that I am applying with different code ?

Thanks

Remi
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reapply again

Presumably, it is no problem to apply again. Withdrawing last time is not a grounds for inadmissability.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

ramsey2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you a lot for your reply.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

I am not an expert, so you can wait until others reply, but I could not imagine that is grounds for refusal. i.e. I am pretty sure.

On the occupation code, as long as your evidence satisfies it, I also would not think it is a problem.

But the evidence would need to be there if it is now a computer engineer/programmer code.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ramsey2
Hi,

I applied for immigration under Skilled Worker scheme ad process went well. However, I regretted the decision and once asked to supply medical examinations I simply did not send them even when extension as provided and process was stopped by them.

Will this cause me ay problems reapplying again ?

Also, before I applied under manager occupation list not i want to apply with different code which is computer programmer. I have experience in both ... Will this make them doubtful that I am applying with different code ?

Thanks

Remi
Be aware that the computer programmer NOC is the most popular this year and the cap of 300 applications could have easily been reached already.

I'm not saying you shouldn't apply, but set your expectations appropriately when it comes to making the cut.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 5:05 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Can an applicant not add all the NOC codes that qualify on the 'in demand list' to their application? Maybe then one or the other would be accepted?

I seem to recall that we added my primary NOC code (Construction Manager) for our FSW application, but our immigration agent also added in another NOC (Business manager) that I had experience in. Not that the latter NOC would have had any sway in the matter IMHO. But if an applicant had two qualifying NOC's it might be viewed in a more favourable fashion rather than not mentioning it at all. It would certainly indicate that you are more adaptable however, the system may not be flexible enough to account for that.
Old Jun 19th 2013, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by james.mc
Can an applicant not add all the NOC codes that qualify on the 'in demand list' to their application? Maybe then one or the other would be accepted?

I seem to recall that we added my primary NOC code (Construction Manager) for our FSW application, but our immigration agent also added in another NOC (Business manager) that I had experience in. Not that the latter NOC would have had any sway in the matter IMHO. But if an applicant had two qualifying NOC's it might be viewed in a more favourable fashion rather than not mentioning it at all. It would certainly indicate that you are more adaptable however, the system may not be flexible enough to account for that.
I believe, and this was certainly the case with previous MI and I imagine it still is, that you can be considered on several NOCs.

There is something on the forms in which you can list the order you wish your experience to be assessed in. If you are eligible with your first work experience, they won't bother assessing the rest.

This means if you have 1 or more year's continuous work experience in MORE than one of the in demand NOCs, you can effectively apply in both NOCs.

Hmmm, not sure how CIC add this into their tally of received applications though (when they eventually updated their site!) since I believe that tally is done after the completeness check, whereas assessing work experience is done during the eligibility review.

Wayne.