Is it really all about money?

Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

asiablue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it really all about money?

feb 2009 police checks done for my family as advised
Feb 2010 police checks ran out - re apply for whole family.
July 2009 Medicals as requested by canadian high commisson
June 2010 - passport requests
July 2010 - Medicals run out will need to reapply for whole family.

And you no what? they dont care, they just take and take. So I handed in my passports with documents today, and very worried because we have to find ANOTHER £960 to re- do medicals for the whole familly, now.....Is it really all about money? feels like some one is trying to bleed me dry before I get to Canada in the hope that I will Give up....well not me, we've come too far!! but having to pay twice STINKS!!

Can some one PLEASE advise as I am now faced with having to fly the family out before july 31st 2010 before medicals run out only to fly back as my job has not started yet, THEN pay for another lot of Medicals?? something does not sound right to me..... Please advise if you can.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:55 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it really all about money?

Hi

Originally Posted by asiablue
feb 2009 police checks done for my family as advised
Feb 2010 police checks ran out - re apply for whole family.
July 2009 Medicals as requested by canadian high commisson
June 2010 - passport requests
July 2010 - Medicals run out will need to reapply for whole family.

And you no what? they dont care, they just take and take. So I handed in my passports with documents today, and very worried because we have to find ANOTHER £960 to re- do medicals for the whole familly, now.....Is it really all about money? feels like some one is trying to bleed me dry before I get to Canada in the hope that I will Give up....well not me, we've come too far!! but having to pay twice STINKS!!

Can some one PLEASE advise as I am now faced with having to fly the family out before july 31st 2010 before medicals run out only to fly back as my job has not started yet, THEN pay for another lot of Medicals?? something does not sound right to me..... Please advise if you can.
1. If CIC/CHC doesn't ask for new Police reports, then don't get them.
2, If your medicals are valid until 31/07/10 and you are going to "land" prior to that date, then you don't need new medicals.