re: Question for Andrew Miller

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

neilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant future
Default re: Question for Andrew Miller or anyone else who has a theory!!

Hey there, myself & canadian wife started our process for outland PR back in may, i had a criminal conviction for DUI in the year 2000. Application for pardon was all sent off, as well as PR application. I had to get a set of fingerprint done for RCMP as i lived in canada for 1 year 1999-2000...
We received a letter last week requesting another set of fingerprints to be taken and sent to CIC london UK.

The letter stated on the bottom that...

This information is required within 30 days If not possible then please contact the office in writing...It will not be possible to finalize your application without these fingerprints...
Do you think our application is coming to an end when they state the word finalize in the letter.
And would you know why they are asking for another set of fingerprints?

many thank

Last edited by neilo71; Nov 3rd 2008 at 5:20 pm.