Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Re-new Passport after AOR due lack of Visa pages in the passport

Re-new Passport after AOR due lack of Visa pages in the passport

Old May 20th 2020, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

malithdisala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re-new Passport after AOR due lack of Visa pages in the passport

Good day members!

I received my ITA on 28th November 2019, AOR on 19th January 2010. Med Passed on 30th January 2020 and Biometrics given on 12th February 2020.

Even though my passport is valid till 12th December 2024 due to travelling extensively i have only 1 page left in my visa pages, which Is not enough as per CIC website that states you need minimum 2 pages of visa pages left for us to apply visa.

I am from a non-visa exempted country so I need a visa to travel to Canada.

My question is if I renew my passport, will it have an impact on my PPR and CoPR?

Can anyone help me to sort this matter out?

Thank you in advance.

Malith Disala

Old May 20th 2020, 4:26 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-new Passport after AOR due lack of Visa pages in the passport

Originally Posted by malithdisala
Good day members!

I received my ITA on 28th November 2019, AOR on 19th January 2010. Med Passed on 30th January 2020 and Biometrics given on 12th February 2020.

Even though my passport is valid till 12th December 2024 due to travelling extensively i have only 1 page left in my visa pages, which Is not enough as per CIC website that states you need minimum 2 pages of visa pages left for us to apply visa.
Hi

I am from a non-visa exempted country so I need a visa to travel to Canada.

My question is if I renew my passport, will it have an impact on my PPR and CoPR?

Can anyone help me to sort this matter out?

Thank you in advance.

Malith Disala
1. You don't have a choice, get a new passport. Send a copy of the new passport to CIC.
Old May 20th 2020, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

malithdisala is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
1. You don't have a choice, get a new passport. Send a copy of the new passport to CIC.
Thank you for your reply.

could you help to advise how to contact cic please?
Old May 20th 2020, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Use this link to find the visa office that deals with your country

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...a-offices.html