queue

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough
Default queue

hi emailed cic and they saying we are in a queue whats this mean does that that mean they have not even look at our application since may. or im i getting my self work up any answer please
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: queue

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi emailed cic and they saying we are in a queue whats this mean does that that mean they have not even look at our application since may. or im i getting my self work up any answer please
It means you are in a queue and that they have not looked at your application since May

All of us that have made it over here were once in a queue and, when our turn in the queue came, our application was processed. Your's will be as well
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
It means you are in a queue and that they have not looked at your application since May

All of us that have made it over here were once in a queue and, when our turn in the queue came, our application was processed. Your's will be as well
if they have not look at it since may then why have we had medical in august.maybe we are in a second queue and on cic it says in process.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:20 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolmum1
if they have not look at it since may then why have we had medical in august.maybe we are in a second queue and on cic it says in process.
  1. This is an immigration question. I will ask the moderators to move it to the Immigration forum.

2. If you ask a question, it would help us to help you if you would provide a little background information. For example, it would have helped to know at the outset if you'd submitted a temporary work permit application, a PR application via the skilled worker route, a PNP application, or whatever.

3. The fact that they've already sent you for medicals would have been pertinent to any forum member who had wanted to help you out. It would have been helpful if you'd stated that from the start.

4. You are extremely lucky that you received an e-mail response from CIC. E-mail responses from them are about as common as rocking horse manure.

5. I don't know how you could have concluded that they haven't looked at your application since May. Did they specifically tell you that? I would have thought that their sending you for medicals was an indication that they had looked at your file. They don't send people for medicals unless they generally approve of them. The fact that you have gone for medicals means that you're in the home stretch. Unless you or one of your family members has a medical condition that they deem will be a burden to the relevant provincial health care insurance program or unless they now find out that one of you is an axe murderer, you'll very probably get in.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
  1. This is an immigration question. I will ask the moderators to move it to the Immigration forum.

2. If you ask a question, it would help us to help you if you would provide a little background information. For example, it would have helped to know at the outset if you'd submitted a temporary work permit application, a PR application via the skilled worker route, a PNP application, or whatever.

3. The fact that they've already sent you for medicals would have been pertinent to any forum member who had wanted to help you out. It would have been helpful if you'd stated that from the start.

4. You are extremely lucky that you received an e-mail response from CIC. E-mail responses from them are about as common as rocking horse manure.

5. I don't know how you could have concluded that they haven't looked at your application since May. Did they specifically tell you that? I would have thought that their sending you for medicals was an indication that they had looked at your file. They don't send people for medicals unless they generally approve of them. The fact that you have gone for medicals means that you're in the home stretch. Unless you or one of your family members has a medical condition that they deem will be a burden to the relevant provincial health care insurance program or unless they now find out that one of you is an axe murderer, you'll very probably get in.
thanks judy you have put my mind at rest. and been very helpfull coolmum1