Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Questions regarding Ready For Visa letter

Questions regarding Ready For Visa letter

Old Mar 22nd 2014, 12:12 am
Just Joined

apb1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions regarding Ready For Visa letter

Hi,

This morning I received the much awaited 'Ready For Visa' letter by email!

It asks me to send a photocopy of my passport by mail, but does not specify which pages to send copies of. Does anyone know if I should be taking copies of all pages, or just those pages with stamps/work permits attached, or just the page with my photo/name/date of birth etc on it?

Also, for the passport sized photos, does any information need to be stamped or written on the back of the photos? I remember having to print the name, address and date of where/when the photos were taken for the photos submitted with my application last year.

Thanks,
Adam
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 3:35 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions regarding Ready For Visa letter

Hi

Originally Posted by apb1987
Hi,

This morning I received the much awaited 'Ready For Visa' letter by email!

It asks me to send a photocopy of my passport by mail, but does not specify which pages to send copies of. Does anyone know if I should be taking copies of all pages, or just those pages with stamps/work permits attached, or just the page with my photo/name/date of birth etc on it?

Also, for the passport sized photos, does any information need to be stamped or written on the back of the photos? I remember having to print the name, address and date of where/when the photos were taken for the photos submitted with my application last year.

Thanks,
Adam
1. All pages.
2. I print the same on the back of them, probably not necessary, but you never know with London.
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 6:57 am
Just Joined

kasoogi is an unknown quantity at this point

We received our Ready for Visa email at the beginning of March. We just sent a photocopy of the passport page with the photo and passport number and paperclipped the passport photos to the photocopy. We didn't write anything on the photos.

We received our PR letter by return of post.
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

apb1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. All pages.
2. I print the same on the back of them, probably not necessary, but you never know with London.
Thank you! I'm applying within Canada, so Ottawa is the office dealing with my application.

Originally Posted by kasoogi
We received our Ready for Visa email at the beginning of March. We just sent a photocopy of the passport page with the photo and passport number and paperclipped the passport photos to the photocopy. We didn't write anything on the photos.

We received our PR letter by return of post.

Good to know! Thanks