Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

questions regarding arranged employment

Wikiposts

questions regarding arranged employment

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

MJfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default questions regarding arranged employment

Hi I have a few questions regard arranged employment opinion and need some advices. Hope some experts could help. Mr Andrew Miller or others, may I ask for your opinions? (for your info, I'm already in the middle of SK worker application)

1. When I've got the "original" written job offer letter from the employer, do I need to sign it and give it back this original letter to the employer for the AEO application with HRSDC?

2. As I understand, after I've got the AEO confirmation, I need to send it to the immigration visa office with the job offer letter. However, if the answer to question 1 is yes, then the "original" letter will not be in my hands. So can I just send a "scanned" signed copy of the letter with the AEO to the visa office? Any requirement for the job offer letter sent to the visa office? original, black & white copy, or scanned colored copy?

Really thanks for your help.

Thank you
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: questions regarding arranged employment

hm...anyone?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:08 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

can't help with your questions.

but please remember, the regulars here live spread over 9 time zones - and it's the weekend... so it's not that people refuse to help you but that most of us don't spend 24/7 on this forum.

nevertheless: good luck!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Thanks lof

I understand people usually may not log on at the weekend and it's still early in many places. I was just afraid this thread was gonna drop to second page or further so I just tried to put it up to the top for more ppl to view

thanks anyaway.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:14 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJfan
1. When I've got the "original" written job offer letter from the employer, do I need to sign it and give it back this original letter to the employer for the AEO application with HRSDC?
It depends from your employer.

Originally Posted by MJfan
2. As I understand, after I've got the AEO confirmation, I need to send it to the immigration visa office with the job offer letter. However, if the answer to question 1 is yes, then the "original" letter will not be in my hands. So can I just send a "scanned" signed copy of the letter with the AEO to the visa office? Any requirement for the job offer letter sent to the visa office? original, black & white copy, or scanned colored copy?
Why not ask employer for second original for yourself? Every document to be signed by 2 parties should always exist in at least 2 copies, one for each party.