Questions about Photo Evidence!

Old Jan 20th 2012, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Screenwriter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions about Photo Evidence!

So we are including a few photo pages as proof of our relationship. We have a few photos which are of us but also have our friends in them. Do we crop out our friends, or leave them in and circle the two of us? Sorry if it is a silly question!
Old Jan 20th 2012, 9:14 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about Photo Evidence!

I sent off some with friends in too - to my mind it shows your friends actually know and seem to be happy about the relationship

Keep em in

ps I don't think you really need to circle yourselves unless a) you are identical copies of your friends b) you are dressed in chicken costumes and therefore indistinguishable from anyone else c) very far away (in which case they probably aren't the best photos to send if you can't actually tell which ones you and the missus are

Last edited by mandymoochops; Jan 20th 2012 at 9:16 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2012, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Screenwriter is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the swift reply. Did you highlight or point to yourselves. I mean you have to include so many photos I'd hope they know who we were lol
Old Jan 20th 2012, 9:17 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Screenwriter
Thank you for the swift reply. Did you highlight or point to yourselves. I mean you have to include so many photos I'd hope they know who we were lol

lol read my edit above!!!!!