questions about FBI clearance

Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:41 pm
Sanja

Sanja is an unknown quantity at this point
Question questions about FBI clearance

I have worked as an au pair in the States for a year,so when I was applying to come to Canada as a live in care giver I was asked to submit FBI clearance to the Canadian embassy in Vienna,which I did.
I will be applying for a PR trough a spouse soon,do I have to get a new FBI clearance (I haven't been in the States since ) ???
I do not have a copy of clearance but Vienna embassy should have it on my file.
thank you
Sanja
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:07 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: questions about FBI clearance

Hi Sanja

Originally Posted by Sanja
I have worked as an au pair in the States for a year,so when I was applying to come to Canada as a live in care giver I was asked to submit FBI clearance to the Canadian embassy in Vienna,which I did.
I will be applying for a PR trough a spouse soon,do I have to get a new FBI clearance (I haven't been in the States since ) ???
I do not have a copy of clearance but Vienna embassy should have it on my file.
thank you
Sanja
yes, you need a new one.

PMM
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:02 pm
Sanja

Sanja is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you PMM
should I sumbit immidiately when I will be applying for PR or I can start the application process and submit FBI clearance once I receive it from the States?
Sanja
Originally Posted by PMM
Hi Sanja

yes, you need a new one.

PMM
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:16 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sanja

Originally Posted by Sanja
Thank you PMM
should I sumbit immidiately when I will be applying for PR or I can start the application process and submit FBI clearance once I receive it from the States?
Sanja
As you are applying as a spouse, you have to submit all clearances as well as the medical up front. You should read the information in www.cic.gc.ca about spousal sponsorship.

PMM