Question on passport request form

Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

bex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nice
Post Question on passport request form

Just filling out the sheet that comes with the passport request, where it says "first name, as on passport" is this literally just your first name or middle too?

Sounds a silly question but it doesn't say "names". This name will be used on all documentation once in Canada so anyone who has done this already, do u have your middle name on your documentation?

Thanks.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Question on passport request form

I just put first name for all four of us, but visa also had middle names and COPR form had first and partial middle name.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

michelle101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bex1
Just filling out the sheet that comes with the passport request, where it says "first name, as on passport" is this literally just your first name or middle too?

Sounds a silly question but it doesn't say "names". This name will be used on all documentation once in Canada so anyone who has done this already, do u have your middle name on your documentation?

Thanks.
Hi,

I'm just using our first names.

Could you give me the address on the label for sending passports, can't find ours!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by michelle101
Hi,

I'm just using our first names.

Could you give me the address on the label for sending passports, can't find ours!
Here you go I have also included a PDF of the passport application form(just in case)

PHEP PROCESSING
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
PHEPREQUEST[1].pdf (134.7 KB, 179 views)
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

bex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nicebex1 is just really nice

Thanks guys, Just put first name in the end and handed in yesterday.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

michelle101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
Here you go I have also included a PDF of the passport application form(just in case)

PHEP PROCESSING
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Thanks for that !
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Psyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bex1

Thanks.
I wasn't sure about that one either but in the ended opted to include all names, daughter has two middle names. No problems with that passports back with Visa's and COPR forms. They'll only fit what they can in small space available for name on COPR anyway by the looks as daughters name short of last few letters. Visa's contain full details though.