Question on Outland App

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

KAQOTD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question on Outland App

Hi all,

I am staying in Canada right now...I am a british citezen and wish to apply for res...My question is:

For an outland app can I travel to the states and apply? If so what and how do I go about it?

Thank you inadvance.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:38 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question on Outland App

Originally Posted by KAQOTD
Hi all,

I am staying in Canada right now...I am a british citezen and wish to apply for res...My question is:

For an outland app can I travel to the states and apply? If so what and how do I go about it?
For how long have you been admitted to Canada?

And under what category do you intend to apply?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:44 am
Just Joined

I am here as a visitor...I know I can stay for 6 months without a visa...I am wanting to apply to stay as I will be getting married in time.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KAQOTD
I am here as a visitor...I know I can stay for 6 months without a visa...I am wanting to apply to stay as I will be getting married in time.
so you are here for 6 mths as a tourist..and now you are getting married to a canadian....and want to apply for spouse PR..???

if so then you don't need to go to the usa..you can apply from within canada as an outland applicant..if you do a bit of a search in the forums here..you will find many who have done it and are doing it...good luck!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Thank you I will have a read.