Question to Mr. Miller

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 7:51 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ThinkPad's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 67
ThinkPad is on a distinguished road
Default Question to Mr. Miller

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Only pre-2002 cases that are not slated for refusal in the initial assessment stage continue to be processed - while all cases that didn't make it through the initial assessment stage are frozen because visa post cannot mail refusal notices to any applicant affected by the class action lawsuit until said lawsuit is decided or settled.
Mr. Miller i quoted that from one of your previous posts.
Does that mean, that after the settlement of the lawsuit, applicants who didnt make it through the IA yet, could get refused???

Last edited by ThinkPad; Mar 2nd 2005 at 7:53 pm.
ThinkPad is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:41 am
  #2  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question to Mr. Miller

Yes, of course. Settlement only makes possible for assessment of certain pre-2002 applications under more favorable (old or new) rules, nothing more. Tons of those cases will still be refused.

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Mr. Miller i quoted that from one of your previous posts.
Does that mean, that after the settlement of the lawsuit, applicants who didnt make it through the IA yet, could get refused???
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Mar 4th 2005, 1:03 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ThinkPad's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 67
ThinkPad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Question to Mr. Miller

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Yes, of course. Settlement only makes possible for assessment of certain pre-2002 applications under more favorable (old or new) rules, nothing more. Tons of those cases will still be refused.
Mr. Miller, i have got the "Rasolzaheh" letter, and i havent got any notification YET, that my application passed the IA, does that mean, my application would get refused if the lawsuit settled?? :scared:
ThinkPad is offline  
Old Mar 4th 2005, 3:24 am
  #4  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question to Mr. Miller

No, it doesn't mean that. It may mean that your application didn't get yet to IA stage or if it did then was negatively assessed but refusal letter cannot be mailed out due to court order. If lawsuit is settled then your case may be re-assessed under the rules (old or new law) that are more beneficial. It means that you may still be approved or refused.

Instead of waiting and doing nothing why won't you make sure that you add as much strength and points as possible to your case, before it is too late?

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Mr. Miller, i have got the "Rasolzaheh" letter, and i havent got any notification YET, that my application passed the IA, does that mean, my application would get refused if the lawsuit settled?? :scared:
Andrew Miller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.