Question for the experts...

Old May 2nd 2006, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

SuzH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question for the experts...

Hi

I've just noticed that on our medical requests received today that mine says "Married" and my partner's says "Common Law" when they should both say "Common Law" (how did they manage to make them different?)

Do I have to inform London, get them to change mine and send it again? I would definitely if it was date of birth or something but marital status seems less vital for a medical form, especially as it is correct on my partner's form. I'm reticent to get them to correct it as the requests took 2 weeks to get here (BC) from London anyway so I could be looking at a 3 week + wait to get a new form and I wanted to get these done this week.

Any advice gratefully received.

thanks
Suzanne
Old May 2nd 2006, 4:18 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for the experts...

Hi

Originally Posted by SuzH
Hi

I've just noticed that on our medical requests received today that mine says "Married" and my partner's says "Common Law" when they should both say "Common Law" (how did they manage to make them different?)

Do I have to inform London, get them to change mine and send it again? I would definitely if it was date of birth or something but marital status seems less vital for a medical form, especially as it is correct on my partner's form. I'm reticent to get them to correct it as the requests took 2 weeks to get here (BC) from London anyway so I could be looking at a 3 week + wait to get a new form and I wanted to get these done this week.

Any advice gratefully received.

thanks
Suzanne
Have the DMP change it.
Old May 2nd 2006, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Have the DMP change it.
Who's the DMP? (sorry). Person doing the medical?
Old May 2nd 2006, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough

Designated Medical Practitioner (the DMP who did your exam)
Originally Posted by SuzH
Who's the DMP? (sorry). Person doing the medical?
Old May 2nd 2006, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vietcan
Designated Medical Practitioner (the DMP who did your exam)
thanks both!