Question for the experts

Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question for the experts

Hello again,

We have just submitted our application to Mississuaga. In the proof that my Canadian partner intends to return to canada to reside permenantly we included a letter to show she had applied to college and an e-mail from the course tutor saying she had been provisionally accepted (dependant on paying fees etc) We also inlcuded a sworn declaration from her saying she will return. We were unalbe to include an official letter of acceptance as these were not being issued until March 31st at the earliest. We were not expecting that letter for at least a month. However, having sent in the application to Mississuaga, two days later we have the acceptance letter!!!!

We do not yet have a file number so I don't know what to do?? Should we send a copy of the letter to Mississuaga anyway (with no file number) or should we just leave it with the evidence we have already submitted. I am worried as I have heard of people having their entire application returned asking for a resignation letter or a letter of acceptance to a college. We would really like to avoid this if it is possible or likely??!?!!?

Thanks in advance,

Jameso
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:53 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for the experts

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hello again,

We have just submitted our application to Mississuaga. In the proof that my Canadian partner intends to return to canada to reside permenantly we included a letter to show she had applied to college and an e-mail from the course tutor saying she had been provisionally accepted (dependant on paying fees etc) We also inlcuded a sworn declaration from her saying she will return. We were unalbe to include an official letter of acceptance as these were not being issued until March 31st at the earliest. We were not expecting that letter for at least a month. However, having sent in the application to Mississuaga, two days later we have the acceptance letter!!!!

We do not yet have a file number so I don't know what to do?? Should we send a copy of the letter to Mississuaga anyway (with no file number) or should we just leave it with the evidence we have already submitted. I am worried as I have heard of people having their entire application returned asking for a resignation letter or a letter of acceptance to a college. We would really like to avoid this if it is possible or likely??!?!!?

Thanks in advance,

Jameso
I think that u should have no worries! as far as i remember from ur previous post, u had submitted an e-mail which i think should act as a proof! an answer from the experts would be welcome though...
as there is no Client ID for u at the moment, sending the original acceptance letter can be risky.... :scared: