Wikiposts

Question about student visa

Old May 13th 2005, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

strides is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about student visa

Hi folks I have a quick question. I made my immigration application in October 2004” I am single no family” London embassy. I received a card from them a couple of weeks later giving me a quote number.

I have just applied to do a two year Diploma in Network security and UNIX operating systems with the BCIT Vancouver if I am successful with my collage application I plan to ask embassy for a student visa for the two years of the course.

Will the embassy be reluctant to give me a student visa because I have made an immigration application?

If my immigration application is turndown I have no problems about coming back to the UK. I have family in the Uk and I am a full time IT consultant!

Thanks for you help

Jonathan
Old May 14th 2005, 1:19 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Question about student visa

Just send a cover letter along with your Letters of Acceptance saying that you realise that should your PR application be refused for any reason then of course you will return to the UK - this is what we did and we received our SP's within a week of applying. Providing you have enough funds to see you through your studying then there shouldn't be a problem.
Old May 14th 2005, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

strides is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question about student visa

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Just send a cover letter along with your Letters of Acceptance saying that you realise that should your PR application be refused for any reason then of course you will return to the UK - this is what we did and we received our SP's within a week of applying. Providing you have enough funds to see you through your studying then there shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the advice I send my forms in next week with a covering letter thainks

Jonathan