Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Question about proof of relationship

Question about proof of relationship

Old Feb 15th 2002, 11:47 am
J I L L I A N

Default Question about proof of relationship

I recieved a document that said that an interview is not needed (this came along
with my medical forms) I also recieved in that same envelope the fiance
questionaire (i am being sponsored by my fiance) Should I try to gather all airline
ticket stubs and enclose them when i send the questionaire or does this matter to
them at this point? Also, do I need to send pictures of us together and if so, can
I just make photocopies? I would hate to send our pictures away knowing they will
not be returned.

Thanks, jillian

Old Feb 15th 2002, 12:09 pm
Jim Humphries

Default Re: Question about proof of relationship

Hi, Answer the questions and send them only what they ask for. Jim Humphries, former
visa officer

j i l l i a n wrote:
    >
    > I recieved a document that said that an interview is not needed (this came along
    > with my medical forms) I also recieved in that same envelope the fiance
    > questionaire (i am being sponsored by my fiance) Should I try to gather all airline
    > ticket stubs and enclose them when i send the questionaire or does this matter to
    > them at this point? Also, do I need to send pictures of us together and if so, can
    > I just make photocopies? I would hate to send our pictures away knowing they will
    > not be returned.
    >
    > Thanks, jillian