Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

question about medical exams/ Urgent

question about medical exams/ Urgent

Old May 4th 2010, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

RossAA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question about medical exams/ Urgent

Hey Guys

l realy need your help on this, after completing the applicaion l was asked to submit police certs, I submitted the one from UK in no time only one day, but 15 years ago I worked in Iraq with a british firm for 2 years, tried to get it from the Iraqi embassy in UK but couldn't at the time, I did explain this to the embassy promising that if I got it I'd send it to them at the time. time went by and after 2 months they sent me medial exams forms and we completed it fine. But after few months they sent me asking for the that police cert. and 2 provide it within 45 days.
Guys I thought that when they sent you the M.E. that was the final stage that's why I stopped chasing the Iraqi embassy for that doc.
could any one please advice me what to do, as I've contacted the Iraqi embassy and don't be surprised but the guy there told me that it could take up to 6 months (why did I bother to go there? I was young and stupid I guess)
Please help me if you can1
cheers guys and god bless
Old May 4th 2010, 6:32 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about medical exams/ Urgent

Write to the visa office and advise them of your situation and that you are working hard to obtain the PC from Iraq.