Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Question about the location of the medical exam

Question about the location of the medical exam

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

portally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about the location of the medical exam

Hi Folks,

I have a quick question. I have applied for a Canadian residency through the FSW route and my final application has been received by London CIC since the 15th of March. I am in Germany at the moment and I am thinking of signing up for a course in Hungary for the entire month of October. I was wondering if I could do my medical in an approved center in Hungary or would I have to fly back to Ireland. Ireland is my country of residency.

I don't think there is any point in doing the course if I have to leave half way through.

Your advice would be appreciated!!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Question about the location of the medical exam

If it was me, would raise a case specific query with CIC

Good luck!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 5:43 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about the location of the medical exam

Hi

Originally Posted by portally
Hi Folks,

I have a quick question. I have applied for a Canadian residency through the FSW route and my final application has been received by London CIC since the 15th of March. I am in Germany at the moment and I am thinking of signing up for a course in Hungary for the entire month of October. I was wondering if I could do my medical in an approved center in Hungary or would I have to fly back to Ireland. Ireland is my country of residency.

I don't think there is any point in doing the course if I have to leave half way through.

Your advice would be appreciated!!
You can do the medical at any DMP in the world. Just ensure that they send the results to the correct RMC (Regional Medical Centre) London in your case. You may have to pay extra for the courier.