Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Question about the IEC Application and Document Checklist

Question about the IEC Application and Document Checklist

Old Jul 23rd 2011, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Rousseau68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about the IEC Application and Document Checklist

Hi there,

I am in the process of collating all the required docs for the IEC application

Looking at the document checklist form I seem to be able to locate all the corresponding form (etc)...however I am unsure about the last point on the checklist within the Application Form

It says that the checklist must be signed and dated - is there an official place to sign this or do I simply sign & date on the side?

It then asks that the "Declaration is duly signed and dated" - is this the blank space at the bottom of the application form? Or is there a specific form I must sign for the declaration?

Sorry if this seems like I need my hand holding - however I am fast approaching the age of 31 (11th September) and want to ensure everything is in order and with them before I am too old (!) Plus I am currently working in the USA on a H2b visa which makes things even more difficult as I'm not in the UK

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance
Adam
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Rousseau68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Question about the IEC Application and Document Checklist

Please ignore this question

I have printed out all the docs and have found the relevant form

I couldn't see the wood for the trees