Question about IA

Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

jpaul is on a distinguished road
Default Question about IA

Hi Mr. Jim Humpries/Mr. Andrew Miller

Greetings!

I have 2 questions on IA:

Firstly, After recieving AOR, 3 months after that I recieved a letter requesting additional proof of funds, which was soon after sent to CIC office in Trinidad, Port-of-spain. My question is:Was my application screened test and should I conclude that this was the only element which was short comming with regards to my application?

Secondly, I was given a date in October 04 by the Canidian Embassy where I was told that my file will be looked at by the assigned CIC Officer on that date.

Question: Would this date be when the initial assignment would take place where one of 3 things can happen:
1) Where I can be sent my medical papers,
2) either I can be asked for an interview or
3) Where my application can be rejected. well of course I don't want the last one (rejection) to happen

Please I need your expert comments.
Thanks as usual
JP
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:23 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about IA

Originally Posted by jpaul
Hi Mr. Jim Humpries/Mr. Andrew Miller

Greetings!

I have 2 questions on IA:

Firstly, After recieving AOR, 3 months after that I recieved a letter requesting additional proof of funds, which was soon after sent to CIC office in Trinidad, Port-of-spain. My question is:Was my application screened test and should I conclude that this was the only element which was short comming with regards to my application?

Secondly, I was given a date in October 04 by the Canidian Embassy where I was told that my file will be looked at by the assigned CIC Officer on that date.

Question: Would this date be when the initial assignment would take place where one of 3 things can happen:
1) Where I can be sent my medical papers,
2) either I can be asked for an interview or
3) Where my application can be rejected. well of course I don't want the last one (rejection) to happen

Please I need your expert comments.
Thanks as usual
JP
The Initial Assessment may be scheduled for about October 4th. You are correct in the possible outcomes.