Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

question about changing visa office

question about changing visa office

Old Nov 21st 2011, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

havana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question about changing visa office

Hi all, I am desperate to know if it possible to transfer my file from London VO to another VO. I applied in october 2010 under FSW, updated some documents to London VO in July 2011, and still waiting for medicals...Did anyone please know anything about that
Old Nov 21st 2011, 9:08 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about changing visa office

Hi

Originally Posted by havana
Hi all, I am desperate to know if it possible to transfer my file from London VO to another VO. I applied in october 2010 under FSW, updated some documents to London VO in July 2011, and still waiting for medicals...Did anyone please know anything about that
No, applications will only be transferred "to enhance the integrity of the program"
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

No, applications will only be transferred "to enhance the integrity of the program"
Hello PMM. I might leave UK for 1 year tempo job, but very confused what I can do, should I contact London Visa office about that??. do you think it is possible that my application is processed in London while I am in another country, and is it possible to send passports then by DHL??? tried to find information about that in the CIC website, but couldn't, will appreciate your advice.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 6:13 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by havana
Hello PMM. I might leave UK for 1 year tempo job, but very confused what I can do, should I contact London Visa office about that??. do you think it is possible that my application is processed in London while I am in another country, and is it possible to send passports then by DHL??? tried to find information about that in the CIC website, but couldn't, will appreciate your advice.

1. Send London your new mailing address and email address.
2. It will be continued to process in London, it is done all the time.
3. Yes, you can then courier your passports to London when/if you get your PPR.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. Send London your new mailing address and email address.
2. It will be continued to process in London, it is done all the time.
3. Yes, you can then courier your passports to London when/if you get your PPR.
Thank you PMM for your advice, I will do that