British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   question about changing visa office (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/question-about-changing-visa-office-739643/)

havana Nov 21st 2011 8:42 pm

question about changing visa office

Hi all, I am desperate to know if it possible to transfer my file from London VO to another VO. I applied in october 2010 under FSW, updated some documents to London VO in July 2011, and still waiting for medicals...Did anyone please know anything about that

PMM Nov 21st 2011 9:08 pm

Re: question about changing visa office

Hi

Originally Posted by havana (Post 9746644)
Hi all, I am desperate to know if it possible to transfer my file from London VO to another VO. I applied in october 2010 under FSW, updated some documents to London VO in July 2011, and still waiting for medicals...Did anyone please know anything about that

No, applications will only be transferred "to enhance the integrity of the program"

havana Nov 22nd 2011 10:33 am

Originally Posted by PMM (Post 9746725)
Hi

No, applications will only be transferred "to enhance the integrity of the program"

Hello PMM. I might leave UK for 1 year tempo job, but very confused what I can do, should I contact London Visa office about that??. do you think it is possible that my application is processed in London while I am in another country, and is it possible to send passports then by DHL??? tried to find information about that in the CIC website, but couldn't, will appreciate your advice.

PMM Nov 22nd 2011 6:13 pm

Hi

Originally Posted by havana (Post 9747745)
Hello PMM. I might leave UK for 1 year tempo job, but very confused what I can do, should I contact London Visa office about that??. do you think it is possible that my application is processed in London while I am in another country, and is it possible to send passports then by DHL??? tried to find information about that in the CIC website, but couldn't, will appreciate your advice.

1. Send London your new mailing address and email address.
2. It will be continued to process in London, it is done all the time.
3. Yes, you can then courier your passports to London when/if you get your PPR.

havana Nov 22nd 2011 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by PMM (Post 9748548)
Hi

1. Send London your new mailing address and email address.
2. It will be continued to process in London, it is done all the time.
3. Yes, you can then courier your passports to London when/if you get your PPR.

Thank you PMM for your advice, I will do that