Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Question about "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" form

Question about "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" form

Old Apr 19th 2009, 6:58 am
Just Joined

ja77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" form

Hello friends,

I have a quick question for those members who are not native English speakers. I am in the process of preparing my initial package to send to CIU at Sydney, NS, and want the members who have already gone through this stage to confirm one small thing for me here.

The form "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" says at the top that "Complete ALL names in English and in your native language". So, this is what I understand and am going to do.

1. Type all the information (including the names) in English language in this form at my computer.
2. Take a print out of this form.
3. With black ink pen, write the names in my native language in the Name field. Please note that Name field also have the names typed in English when I typed the form in my computer.
4. This way, I'll have the names mentioned in English and my native language both, on the same form and in the same field.

Please confirm if this is the correct way of doing this? Or am I missing something here?

Regards.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:58 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" form

Hi

Originally Posted by ja77
Hello friends,

I have a quick question for those members who are not native English speakers. I am in the process of preparing my initial package to send to CIU at Sydney, NS, and want the members who have already gone through this stage to confirm one small thing for me here.

The form "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION" says at the top that "Complete ALL names in English and in your native language". So, this is what I understand and am going to do.

1. Type all the information (including the names) in English language in this form at my computer.
2. Take a print out of this form.
3. With black ink pen, write the names in my native language in the Name field. Please note that Name field also have the names typed in English when I typed the form in my computer.
4. This way, I'll have the names mentioned in English and my native language both, on the same form and in the same field.

Please confirm if this is the correct way of doing this? Or am I missing something here?

Regards.
Yes, that is fine.