question

Old Oct 26th 2012, 10:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question

Originally Posted by oyfili
how do I demonstrate past experience if I did not received regular paycheck?
You need to be the most qualified applicant over any Canadians that apply. How you prove that is usually by employment contract, etc. but if you don't have any past experience (and are really daft enough to consider using a fake letter) then your chances of finding an employer prepared to go through the paperwork/hassle/wait for you are slim. Why would they bother if you've not got experience and skills?

sounds very easy then, I guess how many "fake" letters around
That would be immigration fraud. Stupid idea! Particularly stupid if you are from a high fraud country such as Pakistan as your application will be scrutinised even more closely.

Here's a radical thought, why not just try and find a job in a sector you do have experience in so you don't have to lie?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 26th 2012 at 10:16 am.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 11:38 am
Just Joined

oyfili is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not going to submit any fake letter, it was just a tought that many would.

I will try with a 6 months IEC, then ask the employer to apply for an LMO or whatever!
Old Oct 26th 2012, 7:22 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to submit any fake letter, it was just a tought that many would....
Of course you're not

As for.... "a thought that many would" ...You are probably right.
This is no doubt why all applications from Islamabad were transferred to London a while back. In turn causing an additional processing backlog for honest applicants in the UK who provided evidence of genuine (non fake) qualifications and genuine (non fake) job experience.

Good luck with your alternative route into Canada. I hope you don't have to wait around three years as we will have done very soon!

Last edited by james.mc; Oct 26th 2012 at 7:27 pm.