Wikiposts

Question 3 Schedule 3 IMM 008

Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

ojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really nice
Default Question 3 Schedule 3 IMM 008

Can someone kindly put my mind at rest? I'm looking at the question:

'Do you have an offer of employment in Canada approved by Human Resources Development Canada?'

I am currently working in Canada on a work permit which was issued on the back of a positive LMO. My employer has offered me a permanent job on an indeterminate basis. How do I answer this question? I know I don't have to go back to the HRDC this time around, but what is the answer to the above question?!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question 3 Schedule 3 IMM 008

Originally Posted by ojmurphy
Can someone kindly put my mind at rest? I'm looking at the question:

'Do you have an offer of employment in Canada approved by Human Resources Development Canada?'

I am currently working in Canada on a work permit which was issued on the back of a positive LMO. My employer has offered me a permanent job on an indeterminate basis. How do I answer this question? I know I don't have to go back to the HRDC this time around, but what is the answer to the above question?!
Hi OJ

Yes you do have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer, so answer yes and CIC will give you another 10 points and if submitted to London the it should also get your PR application expedited.

So this is what you should do

Answer yes to the question.
Enclose a letter from your emloyer stating that they are willing to make this permanent should you be approved for PR.
Add a copy of your work permit
Also add copies of your recent payslips as evidence that your are actually employed for that employer.

HTH

Gaynor
x
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

ojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really nice

Wonderful!

I have all the documents you mentioned sitting nicely photocopied next to me, I just couldn't figure out where I was supposed to put the little tick mark!

Isn't it strange how the smallest thing can stress you with these forms?!

Thank you very much :-)
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ojmurphy
Wonderful!

I have all the documents you mentioned sitting nicely photocopied next to me, I just couldn't figure out where I was supposed to put the little tick mark!

Isn't it strange how the smallest thing can stress you with these forms?!

Thank you very much :-)
Yeah I know - was the same when I completed ours.

Good Luck and if you are able to submit to London then do so to get your application expedited.

Gaynor
x