Question 12 of Sch3 IMM0008

Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Question 12 of Sch3 IMM0008

Hi,

Just found out (almost by accident) that the form I downloaded 3 or 4 weeks ago - Schedule 3 Economic Class form of the IMM0008 set, has now been superceded (probably a short while after I downloaded it) by a new version of this form.

A bit annoying considering I downloaded the form from the website originally a good 2 weeks after the new rules came in!

This new version seems the same in every respect except there is a question 12 - Order Of Preference.

To explain, my wife has had 2 jobs (both the same NOC 3131, her past job and her current job) that she wishes to be considered. One is a postdoctural research role which was exactly 1 year (she needs this for one of the lines in the NOC description) and the other which is almost 3 years (she needs this of another 3 lines of the NOC description). These are both the same NOC but differing roles within the industry.

I am assuming (hoping?) that the order of preference is largely concerned with people who qualify with several NOCs?

Obviously we will put an order of preference for completion's sake, but we are just hoping they haven't introduced a stealth-rule with the form whereby only one of your jobs can count towards the experience.

Tried reading the explanatory notes from the guide at the CIC website, didn't help much!

Thanks,
Wayne.