Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Quebec and Work Experience Requirement

Quebec and Work Experience Requirement

Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:59 am
Just Joined

nirakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quebec and Work Experience Requirement

Does anybody know where I can find how Quebec defines their work experience requirements for a permannet worker (economic skilled worker). I found this for Federal process (thanks to inaik) here: http://www.canlii.org/ca/regu/sor2-227/sec75.html

I am trying to find out if they accept part-time work experience and if they do how they calculate it.

I am trying to figure out which process is better for me in terms of my work experience. Quebec sounds like a better option (if I am qualified) as it is faster process and I know a little bit of French and I would like to learn more. More than anything, I would like to get out from the US as soon as I can.

Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:25 am
Just Joined

nirakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quebec and Work Experience Requirement

Can anybody please tell me if Quebec accepts part-time work experience? I have the minimum required work experience for Quebec (and federal), but I want to use my part-time work experience too.

Thanks