Quebec nominee

Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

dominique0913 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quebec nominee

Hello,
I have heard that for quebec nominees, they have to show the Quebec government a strong effort to settle in Quebec before moving into another province. What constitutes this "strong effort to settle?"
if I can document my rental contract with my apartment in Quebec, would that be sufficient?

thanks

Last edited by dominique0913; Sep 8th 2010 at 9:15 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

dominique0913 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quebec nominee

for more info, my parents leased an apartment in Quebec under their name and they also have Quebec bank account and debit card, although they live in their home country (I live in that apartment). My parents also have been paying phone and internet bill under their name for that Quebec address.
I, however, have been staying in Quebec for 2 years as a student and during those two years I acquired Quebec driver's license and Quebec medicare card. I also have been paying the Quebec government an income tax, I have also done serious job search in Quebec for after grad, and I also have the record of my cell phone bill that I paid.

would these be sufficient? anyone please?