quebec immigration

Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:50 am
Just Joined

altobelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quebec immigration

does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to process immigration application submitted to quebec from within canada?

any tips on how to make it faster?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: quebec immigration

are you talking about obtaining CSQ or applying for visa after obtaining CSQ?
each step takes roughly 6 months,the first step may be faster if you worked/studied in Quebec.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
are you talking about obtaining CSQ or applying for visa after obtaining CSQ?
each step takes roughly 6 months,the first step may be faster if you worked/studied in Quebec.
thanks Ibraheem, I am asking about obtaining the CSQ
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

I have just checked quebec immigration website and looks like time increased to 10 months

here

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.q...-tableaux.html

simply select Quebec and press on aller, you can see for Quebec its Août 2005, that means they are interviewing August 2005 applicants which is about 10 months.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:36 am
Just Joined

Default quebec immigration

hi,

I just descovered that at the moment, applicants who submitted in febuary 2006 for CSQ (residing in quebec) are being interviewed.

I submitted in december , got the acknowledgement letter with reciept and still not been invited for interview or recieved CSQ.

any reasons for this delay?

cheers

altobelli

Originally Posted by altobelli
does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to process immigration application submitted to quebec from within canada?

Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:21 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends where you submitted your CSQ application (some Quebec missions abroad take 1 to 2+ years to interview) and how conclusive was your application package.

hi,

I just descovered that at the moment, applicants who submitted in febuary 2006 for CSQ (residing in quebec) are being interviewed.

I submitted in december , got the acknowledgement letter with reciept and still not been invited for interview or recieved CSQ.

any reasons for this delay?

cheers

altobelli
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:45 am
Just Joined

I want to withdraw my quebec application, does anyone have some tips on how to go about this? what do they mean by placing one on a waiting list ofr interview? how long does this stage take? any ideas out there?