PRTD and previous passport

Old May 17th 2019, 8:36 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default PRTD and previous passport

The PRTD application requires you to include copies of any other passports used in the last 5 years. I do have my previous passport (also the one with my landing stamp in it) but I've renewed my passport since then. Does anyone know what needs to be included for this as the IMM5627e document checklist isn't really clear and all it says is this:

You must provide photocopies of all previous passports or travel documents used in the five (5) years immediately before the application. Do not send original documents as they will not be returned to you.
Do you need to include copies of:

1. Just the photo page
2. The photo page plus all pages with stamps and visas (as per the original PR application)
3. Every page including blank ones?
Old May 17th 2019, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PRTD and previous passport

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
The PRTD application requires you to include copies of any other passports used in the last 5 years. I do have my previous passport (also the one with my landing stamp in it) but I've renewed my passport since then. Does anyone know what needs to be included for this as the IMM5627e document checklist isn't really clear and all it says is this:

Do you need to include copies of:

1. Just the photo page
2. The photo page plus all pages with stamps and visas (as per the original PR application)
3. Every page including blank ones?
Photo / bio pages only. For a UK passport, just copy both the photo page and 'official observation' page - both are together when opened out, so one scan.
Old May 18th 2019, 2:58 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PRTD and previous passport

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Photo / bio pages only. For a UK passport, just copy both the photo page and 'official observation' page - both are together when opened out, so one scan.
Great, thanks.