PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:28 am
Just Joined

qaiserraza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

hello every one iam new here .i have joined this forum coz i need some information related to manitoba immigration in provincial programe.any one here ? who has applied for manitoba ?
i want to find out that how to calculate points ?i have calculated my points alone as a principal applicant and my score is 53 okie i havent applied yet .iam getting married this month soo how to calculated points with my spouse ?i want to include him too ? and wat do i do ?any one please explain this to me.i have searched alot on net and didnt find abt spouse points.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PROVINCIAL NOMINEE MANITOBA

Originally Posted by qaiserraza
hello every one iam new here .i have joined this forum coz i need some information related to manitoba immigration in provincial programe.any one here ? who has applied for manitoba ?
i want to find out that how to calculate points ?i have calculated my points alone as a principal applicant and my score is 53 okie i havent applied yet .iam getting married this month soo how to calculated points with my spouse ?i want to include him too ? and wat do i do ?any one please explain this to me.i have searched alot on net and didnt find abt spouse points.
Hi welcome to the forum , try a look at the wiki link at the top of this page you may find some useful info also I'm sure somebody will post who's been via the PNP program in Manitoba . Sorry I can't be of any more help but all the best with your search .
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

I went through the pnp in MB 2 years ago. I had a job offer, I dont recall doing points but I might have done! I ll see If i still have the paperwork!

The sequence of events was: employer has post validated (LMO). With this validation I submitted PNP application, Province then provided a letter supporting nomination, I then forward this to CHC London, had TWP confirmed, once in Canada, filed PR papers. Now permanent resident (broke!)

Whole process took 2 years start to finish,
Old Apr 26th 2009, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

qaiserraza is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks snowshoveller well iam applying in General Stream. so i dont need any employee letter.but i just wanted to know does my spouse points includes in my score or not.i have heard that we have to include spouse education points.so just wana confirm that.