Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Providing list of travels from last 10 years???

Providing list of travels from last 10 years???

Old Sep 28th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

powerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nicepowerwrap is just really nice
Default Re: Providing list of travels from last 10 years???

Originally Posted by quietgiroth
Lol, I would hope they are! With all the fingerprinting, body scanning ect. The least they could know is which countries you have traveled to in your life.
Last time I went to the states they drilled me about my travels, when I wasn't sure the woman just went to her computer and told me the details I couldn't remember.
I'm fairly certain they are there, just how much they admit it is the question...anyway how do you expect the CIC officer to get the information if it isn't all kept on a computer somewhere?
LOL, thing is I've only ever been to the states in the last 10 years so shame i can't just get the info from them!!!!

Last time went to states they pulled my partner in to room and asked him how many times he had travelled there, he couldn't be sure so they told him, they knew exact details of all his trips there, and its those trips we don't remember the exact dates for, any where else he went other than the states we know the exact dates of!

I think I'm just going to have a search and see if i can locate any travel docs as i'm not one to throw stuff away so pretty sure can locate most and will just have to write an explanation re the other trips!!!

M