Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Pros and Cons of Dual Citizenship (English-born and Canadian resident)

Pros and Cons of Dual Citizenship (English-born and Canadian resident)

Old Jan 11th 2018, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pros and Cons of Dual Citizenship (English-born and Canadian resident)

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Itching to get rid of Trudeau or make sure he stays in office?
I like Trudeau so I'd be voting to keep him. With regards to voting in general, I'm very passionate about voting and feel that everyone should vote if they are able - especially women. I have 3 daughters and I want to use it as part of a teaching moment for them as well.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pros and Cons of Dual Citizenship (English-born and Canadian resident)

Originally Posted by magnumpi

You can join ISIS and tha Canada Gov will welcome you back with open arms and help you return to society :@)
and give you $10.5M
Old Jan 11th 2018, 2:47 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad
and give you $10.5M
You have to be tortured to get that $$, but also you have to be a citizen too so yes another pro