Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Proof of relationship. Original documents or copies?

Proof of relationship. Original documents or copies?

Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default Proof of relationship. Original documents or copies?

I am applying for a Common-Law Partner visa and need to provide proof of combined affairs (bills, travel documents, residential tenancy etc).

Do I sent the original documents, or copies?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:27 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of relationship. Original documents or copies?

Hi

Originally Posted by jameswales
I am applying for a Common-Law Partner visa and need to provide proof of combined affairs (bills, travel documents, residential tenancy etc).

Do I sent the original documents, or copies?
Copies
Old Dec 29th 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

debs_2009 is on a distinguished road

I sent copies too
Old Dec 29th 2009, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all

I was looking to send copies of:

. Tenancy agreement for past 2 years, showing both names
. Credit card documents in both names
. Combined travel documents showing our holidays together
. Utility bills, not in both names, but some in hers and some in mine with same address
. Photo's from throughout our relationship
. We run a business together, so joint bank account documents, as well as business registration showing both names

Is this the kind of thing they are looking for?
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:00 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking to send copies of:

. Tenancy agreement for past 2 years, showing both names
. Credit card documents in both names
. Combined travel documents showing our holidays together
. Utility bills, not in both names, but some in hers and some in mine with same address
. Photo's from throughout our relationship
. We run a business together, so joint bank account documents, as well as business registration showing both names

Is this the kind of thing they are looking for?
Yeah, that'll do.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

debs_2009 is on a distinguished road

Thats plenty! I just sent copies of joint bank account information, drivers licence to show same address and mortgage agreement.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Sounds good.

Any idea how long outland family class applications are taking at the moment?
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:22 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good.

Any idea how long outland family class applications are taking at the moment?
3 months from posting the application to having the visa in my passport (Spousal)