Proof of living together

Old Jun 3rd 2020, 9:02 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of living together

Originally Posted by Mrsvickers
Thank you Siouxie... I’ll definately be filling out the common-law declaration, we have friends and family who are more than willing to fill out declarations about us and our relationship.

I have started writing about relationship today, the first year is full of information but it falls abit flat after that, 8 years is a long time to write about and 7 of them have been normal everyday family life working etc!

of course we’ve had holidays and weekends away which I can provide photographic evidence of and dates, attended a couple of weddings so would I just put the date of these things 🤷🏼‍♀️ But in general it’s very normal everyday life
You are most welcome I would include a few things - such as how you met.. meeting families....... friends....... introductions to children... how/when you ended up living together (was there a specific event that triggered it?) ...... the birth of your joint children...... significant dates or events... high days and holidays - and I would include something along the lines of....... 'after 8 years our lives are the typical lives of an established long term family... it's a very normal everyday life..' (and perhaps a word or two about the current C19 situation and how you have been coping with it as a family)

Last edited by Siouxie; Jun 3rd 2020 at 9:08 pm.