Proof of language

Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Proof of language

I know that as I have been brought up, educated and working in the UK all my life that I don't need to sit any exams/tests to prove my English skills. What information have the UK applicants submitted to prove a sufficient knowledge of English. I'm not sure what format to submit this information in.

rgilbert
Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:44 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Default Re: Proof of language

[Just send copies to prove you sat the CSE/OLevel or equivilant exam when you were at school.
I included a letter to say see certificates in education section and signed it
Hope that helps
Old Nov 27th 2005, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of
Default Re: Proof of language

I've written a 3 page letter detailing my use of English since birth. I included how I've used the language in the home, at work and when studying.

Rob