Wikiposts

Proof of funds in partner's name

Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

jingleby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of funds in partner's name

Hi there,

I'm sitting here thinking about the FSW application I submitted last Sep for me and my other half. We are in the list of 38 occupations so I'm confident our case will be processed...but now I'm worrying about the proof of funds...

The proof we sent was a bank statement in my name (the common law partner in the application).

Does anyone know if it matters that the funds required are in the name of the common law partner rather than the principal applicant?

And would it be a good idea to change the account so it is in both our names in case we are asked to send in the information again?

Any advice or reassurance appreciated!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:13 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of funds in partner's name

As far as I know it can be in either name, we have a bit each! We are married though so not sure if that makes a difference.

Hopefully someone will be more knowledgeable than I am!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:32 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Proof of funds in partner's name

Proof of funds is in my name and my OH is principle applicant. Like jingleby we are married, though I can't imagine this makes a difference but perhaps someone with knowledge can enlighten us?
Lorraine G.