Proof of funds? How much?

Old May 25th 2011, 11:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of funds? How much?

Originally Posted by Tanyamarty
We plan to apply for or once were over there on twp. The company were using will help us with all the visa requirements etc .
One thing to bear in mind is the costs of applying for PR if money is tight - will be approx £2.5k for a family of four, so do factor that in.

Old May 25th 2011, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
One thing to bear in mind is the costs of applying for PR if money is tight - will be approx £2.5k for a family of four, so do factor that in.

The total cost for us (husband and wife only) to get visa actually stamped in passport has been around £2.3k

So for a family of four I would imagine that is somewhat higher than £2.5k.

And that's before you counter in any costs with flights (both getting landing completed and also when permanently moving over there), and relocation costs.

One thing which can be said about this process, is that it is not cheap!

Wayne.
Old May 25th 2011, 12:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waggle
The total cost for us (husband and wife only) to get visa actually stamped in passport has been around £2.3k

So for a family of four I would imagine that is somewhat higher than £2.5k.
We are a family of four, and cost us about £2500. Don't forget that kids fees are considerably lower (i.e. only $150 visa application fee, and no RPRF), plus medicals are much less as well, and no police checks etc required.

Old May 25th 2011, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

We are a family of four, and cost us about £2500. Don't forget that kids fees are considerably lower (i.e. only $150 visa application fee, and no RPRF), plus medicals are much less as well, and no police checks etc required.

Hmm well yeah I guess!

Wayne.
Old May 26th 2011, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, truck drivers are not classed as 'Skilled' workers
I find that kind of amazing.... have you ever seen how they reverse them around corners?? Cool.....