Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Proof of funds in applicants & partners name

Wikiposts

Proof of funds in applicants & partners name

Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

BMM69 has a brilliant futureBMM69 has a brilliant futureBMM69 has a brilliant futureBMM69 has a brilliant futureBMM69 has a brilliant futureBMM69 has a brilliant future
Default Proof of funds in applicants & partners name

Hi everyone,

This is my first post after perusing the website for a week or so. I hope someone can help. We have just had our medicals and have sent our draft for RPRF and proof of settlement funds by means of ISA statements. The statements are the same accounts as we produced in June when submitting our documents. One in my name (applicant) and one in my husband.

I have been reviewing posts on this topic and am now a bit anxious as it appears that some posts are saying that funds should be in applicants name only while others are getting replies back saying that both applicant and spouse names are acceptable. Previous posts on this topic are by Lizziem on 7th Jan, JA77 on 16.4.09, jingleby 9.6.09 and indmirage 18.7.09.

In November they requested additional info on education which we provided, but they never mentioned any issue with proof of settlement funds at this point. Do you think if there was an issue they would have raised it in November or are they only asking for proof of funds to confirm we still have the funds???

I hope this is clear and someone can help me.
Thanks
BMM69