Proof of funds again

Old Aug 2nd 2017, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Farmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof of funds again

Apologies in advance but I am nearing the end of completing my online application.

Siouxie kindly helped me previously with the info from the CIC website saying that I did not have to provide proof of funds as I had already been living and working in Canada since January under a TFWP.

However my question is ; Do you think I should also upload a letter from my Bank here in Canada on their headed paper to prove that I have been putting my salary into a Canadian account and paying bills regularly or not??

Thamks

Farmboy
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of funds again

Originally Posted by Farmboy1892
Apologies in advance but I am nearing the end of completing my online application.

Siouxie kindly helped me previously with the info from the CIC website saying that I did not have to provide proof of funds as I had already been living and working in Canada since January under a TFWP.

However my question is ; Do you think I should also upload a letter from my Bank here in Canada on their headed paper to prove that I have been putting my salary into a Canadian account and paying bills regularly or not??

Thamks

Farmboy
Don't think it will make any difference. I would include a letter from your employer though confirming salary.