Proof of funds!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

john_n_kara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of funds!

This is just a quick question in the hope that someone can advise me. Ive recieved all my paperwork and landing information which has to be done before December 4th. Do i actually have to take the money with me in a form of bank draft or is it just the copy of a bank account? Im looking to land in the next month or so and move out permanantley in April. All help would be greatly appreciated. Also when ive landed, do i need a Canadian address so the authorities can send relevent paperwork too?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of
Default Re: Proof of funds!

Hi copies of the most recent bank statements showing the funds, was what we took. And you do need an address in Canada for your cards to be sent to, but you could use a friend or relative for this. HTH
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mayersanna
Hi copies of the most recent bank statements showing the funds, was what we took. And you do need an address in Canada for your cards to be sent to, but you could use a friend or relative for this. HTH
We just returned yesterday and were only asked what funds we were bringing, they didn't even want to look at the bank statements, which annoyed me a little as it was a big worry for us.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wearsider
We just returned yesterday and were only asked what funds we were bringing, they didn't even want to look at the bank statements, which annoyed me a little as it was a big worry for us.
Just asked my husband and they didn't ask or check ours, I think its because we only stayed for a couple of weeks then returning to the UK. They did do our GTF list though.

But if you haven't got it they are bound to want to see it.

Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

john_n_kara is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for the replys and information. You mentioned the GTF list, what is that? You wouldnt believe i filled all the application in myself lol.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

tonyor is an unknown quantity at this point

GOODS TO FOLLOW ?