Wikiposts

Proof of Funds

Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof of Funds

Quick question

How do we prove this? Will a print of an online bank statement be sufficient?

Thanks as always

Rob
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of Funds

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Quick question

How do we prove this? Will a print of an online bank statement be sufficient?

Thanks as always

Rob
You're family class, aren't you? No funds needed
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:57 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

^
Wot she sed.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Another big chocolate bar heading to the Bells.

U too biiiink, in yer case an imaginary one though - sorry!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of

Hi

Just wondering what is meant by family class.

We are heading over in Oct to validate and we need to need to know what to take with us for proof of income.

Cheers
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keznjj
Hi

We are heading over in Oct to validate and we need to need to know what to take with us for proof of income.

Cheers
Hello all,

Yes I'd like to know an official answer to this too as ive heard many varying answers. I will be heading out in September to land and validate my PR visa, that I have just recieved through the skilled worker route. Im not selling my house yet, and most of my assets are tied up in my house - so is a mortgage statement and property valuation sufficient? The most recent Ive heard is that it has to be unincumbered accessible funds?

Is this still the case if you have a residing address already estabished?

Paul
Old Aug 15th 2008, 1:29 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Cheers
Family class in this case is where one member of the couple is a Canadian citizen and is sponsoring their other half.

As for proof of funds. A bank statement (preferably on a Canadian bank), cash, traveller's cheques, transferrable bonds and the like.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:18 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Hello all,

Yes I'd like to know an official answer to this too as ive heard many varying answers. I will be heading out in September to land and validate my PR visa, that I have just recieved through the skilled worker route. Im not selling my house yet, and most of my assets are tied up in my house - so is a mortgage statement and property valuation sufficient? The most recent Ive heard is that it has to be unincumbered accessible funds?

Is this still the case if you have a residing address already estabished?

Paul
No, you need proof of unencumbered funds. This is to support you for the first 6 months. You should know that only London (They do a lot of things that don't conform to Act/Regs) will take a house evaluation for initial proof of funds. Whether you have an address or not in Canada is immaterial to proof of funds at "landing"
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:31 am
Analyst for hire

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Another big chocolate bar heading to the Bells.

U too biiiink, in yer case an imaginary one though - sorry!
Make it Galaxy. I want a big bar of Galaxy. or several.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

No, you need proof of unencumbered funds. This is to support you for the first 6 months. You should know that only London (They do a lot of things that don't conform to Act/Regs) will take a house evaluation for initial proof of funds. Whether you have an address or not in Canada is immaterial to proof of funds at "landing"
Ok thanks PMM, my application went through London, so hopefully the house valuation and mortgage statement will be sufficient. My friends appication went thro London and when he landed they were fine with the house valuation as proof of funds.

Thanks for confirming that PMM

cheers

Paul
Old Aug 16th 2008, 7:32 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Ok thanks PMM, my application went through London, so hopefully the house valuation and mortgage statement will be sufficient. My friends appication went thro London and when he landed they were fine with the house valuation as proof of funds.

Thanks for confirming that PMM

cheers

Paul

Think you may have misunderstood , the valuation , mortgage statement etc was fine for your APPLICATION , but not for LANDING.

The fact that someone else managed to get through with house valuation is NO guarantee that you will.

The CIC rules are very clear , it must be UNENCUMBERED funds as discussed before.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of

Surely if you are just going to validate your PR then come back and sell up they should allow the valuation of a house.

We are doing just that. We are going to validate the PR then come back and sell up, we do have enough funds but we are hoping also to use a valuation on our house to encourage the proof of funds.

For those that are doing the same, a house valuation should be ok
Old Aug 16th 2008, 8:41 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Surely if you are just going to validate your PR then come back and sell up they should allow the valuation of a house.

We are doing just that. We are going to validate the PR then come back and sell up, we do have enough funds but we are hoping also to use a valuation on our house to encourage the proof of funds.

For those that are doing the same, a house valuation should be ok
Hi

My understanding is that "officially" when you land this money has to show as unencumbered funds, even if you are landing and going on a plane back home.

The reality may be that you do not get asked to show the documentation on landing, it may just be a question that is asked, however I understand that you should be prepared to show the documentation supporting the available funds.

It seems that it depends which immigration officer you get on the day as to how this plays out but if they go by the book you will need to show this, regardless of your circumstances.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Nikki, you were quick

Im worndering then if you have to make yourself known when you land or do they know when they see your passport that they call forward the Immigration lot.

When we came to NZ the PR just got stamped there was no questions, nothing and we just sailed through.

Does anyone know what the procedure is when you land. We are landing at 11pm and Im hoping that it wont be a long winded drama.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:45 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks Nikki, you were quick

Im worndering then if you have to make yourself known when you land or do they know when they see your passport that they call forward the Immigration lot.

When we came to NZ the PR just got stamped there was no questions, nothing and we just sailed through.

Does anyone know what the procedure is when you land. We are landing at 11pm and Im hoping that it wont be a long winded drama.
1. if you are "landing" the primary Customs inspector, will send you to Secondary Immigration where the COPR (landing visa)is processed and then you are referred to Customs Secondary, for Goods to Follow and Goods Accompanying documents to be processed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.