Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

proof of funds at 120 day letter stage

proof of funds at 120 day letter stage

Old Dec 25th 2009, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

aybee_bose is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy proof of funds at 120 day letter stage

Dear forum members,

I have applied for the FSW and sent the application to sydney. In those forms, i filled up that i have a fund of 13,000CAD. But now when i have to fill the second stage application, I am a bit short on that amount. Presently i only have 12,200CAD. So i want to ask that will that be any problem if i fill with this short amount.

Please reply
Old Dec 25th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: proof of funds at 120 day letter stage

If you do not have the money required this could be a problem. You also need to check the currency exchange rates as this can make a sizeable difference in the £s needed to meet the CAD requirements. Today the CAD is 1.67 to the GPD. We had to pump hundreds into our account to cater for the fluctuating exchange rates. Do you have any property equity you could show?
Old Dec 27th 2009, 6:35 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
If you do not have the money required this could be a problem. You also need to check the currency exchange rates as this can make a sizeable difference in the £s needed to meet the CAD requirements. Today the CAD is 1.67 to the GPD. We had to pump hundreds into our account to cater for the fluctuating exchange rates. Do you have any property equity you could show?
You need to make sure that you have enough money for the amount of family as set out by CIC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigra...lled/funds.asp.
Old Dec 27th 2009, 7:32 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the application just for you or do you have wife and children ???