Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Processing Times - Estimates (Update)

Processing Times - Estimates (Update)

Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

xxKellyxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxKellyxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxKellyxx has a spectacular aura about
Post Processing Times - Estimates (Update)

Hi again

Here is an update to my previous thread with the spreadsheet compiled of people's SW timelines. It lists timelines just up to 11/11/05 (which is my AOR).

Also, if I've set it up correctly, you can now change my info and enter your own in the Green cells and it will estimate your processing dates. It's good for just giving an idea of how long you can expect to wait.

Have fun - I have a headache

Kelly
Attached Files
File Type: xls
Processing Times V.2.xls (198.0 KB, 271 views)

Last edited by xxKellyxx; Oct 30th 2007 at 2:00 am.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:43 am
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Processing Times - Estimates (Update)

Originally Posted by xxKellyxx
Hi again

Here is an update to my previous thread with the spreadsheet compiled of people's SW timelines. It lists timelines just up to 11/11/05 (which is my AOR).

Also, if I've set it up correctly, you can now change my info and enter your own in the Green cells and it will estimate your processing dates. It's good for just giving an idea of how long you can expect to wait.

Kelly
Interesting, thank you for your hard work, I appreciate you sharing it :-)
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

ZsaZsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Processing Times - Estimates (Update)

Originally Posted by xxKellyxx
Hi again

Kelly
Kelly

Your a star. Thanks for the brilliant work.

Zx