Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Processing time for Sponsored spouse family class

Processing time for Sponsored spouse family class

Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Processing time for Sponsored spouse family class

This depends

Mine was roughly 3 months after the london office recieved it but for some its 2 months. I guess this depends on how busy they are at the time.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice

Sorry, was it a yes to having the medical form done before sending the app? or better to send and wait for them to ask??
Intent to return to canada can also be in form of a letter/offer of help from a fmaily member, i.e saying you can live with them when you arrive, i believe.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pip_is_fab
Sorry, was it a yes to having the medical form done before sending the app? or better to send and wait for them to ask??
Intent to return to canada can also be in form of a letter/offer of help from a fmaily member, i.e saying you can live with them when you arrive, i believe.
you must put your medical in with your application before sending it off, copy 2 of the medical form the doctor should give you to put in. good luck
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

If you in a rush pay the whole processing fees up front! This will save time as they will not have to ask for landing fee at a later date which could hold you up by a few weeks! total fee $1040. I post my pack to mississauga on Monday!
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice

Originally Posted by scottymallo
If you in a rush pay the whole processing fees up front! This will save time as they will not have to ask for landing fee at a later date which could hold you up by a few weeks! total fee $1040. I post my pack to mississauga on Monday!
how exciting!! good luck with yours!! hope it goes well!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

thankyou, hopefully will go smoothly!
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

ptomlin01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's mine it's a quick one..

My hubby sponsored me and my four teenage kids.. lots of paperwork and so glad there were no complications as it was around 10 weeks for us..

Application posted to Mississauga on 27 May

Sponsors approval received on 27 June

London requested passports on 12 August
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Frazerito is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent the forms at the start of May. Took a long time to do a thorough job.

Sponsor approved at the middle of June.

London started processing at the end of June.

Couple of photos returned for possible use later at the end of August.

Still waiting now.....
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

leecyndisanders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ptomlin01
Here's mine it's a quick one..

My hubby sponsored me and my four teenage kids.. lots of paperwork and so glad there were no complications as it was around 10 weeks for us..

Application posted to Mississauga on 27 May

Sponsors approval received on 27 June

London requested passports on 12 August
Hey guy's,

Thanks for the responses. It seems it's kinda hit and miss on times but average being 3-6 months. As you know my sponsor app was approved 18 Sep 08, but I'm not sure how long it takes them to send the PR app to London as I still don't seem to be able to access E-Cas. But hopefully looking at your threads it wont be too long.