Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

The Procedural Fairness (excessive demand) letter arrived today……help needed.

Wikiposts

The Procedural Fairness (excessive demand) letter arrived today……help needed.

Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Procedural Fairness (excessive demand) letter arrived today……help needed.

Originally Posted by Skimom
We're keeping our fingers crossed for you too! Our plan and additional info/response went off 4 weeks ago today. Hopefully we will both hear before too long.
for both of you. It'll be our turn soon, I'm sure
lns
Old Jul 20th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Procedural Fairness (excessive demand) letter arrived today……help needed.

Old Aug 11th 2010, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

zippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nice

Hi, we got the same letter in May, our 9 year old has aspergers - subtle and adhd, we found a private special school in Dartmouth that will accept him. We sent in all his statements and letter from his Dr explaining his condition is subtle and how well he is doing, also included his discharge letter from speech and language.

We then included all our funds i.e house sale and sale of cars etc and our savings to prove that we could afford the fees for the school $11,500 per year, the plan is for five years, but we intend to land as soon as possible and then go over to live in two years when I have completed my nurse training and gained one year work experience.

We are now waiting for the reply, expecting it within the next two weeks. We just have to hope that they will see we can afford the fees.

Would like to hear from anyone who has been accepted from the UK with an aspergers child.

Thanks
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:53 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zippy666
Hi, we got the same letter in May, our 9 year old has aspergers - subtle and adhd, we found a private special school in Dartmouth that will accept him. We sent in all his statements and letter from his Dr explaining his condition is subtle and how well he is doing, also included his discharge letter from speech and language.

We then included all our funds i.e house sale and sale of cars etc and our savings to prove that we could afford the fees for the school $11,500 per year, the plan is for five years, but we intend to land as soon as possible and then go over to live in two years when I have completed my nurse training and gained one year work experience.

We are now waiting for the reply, expecting it within the next two weeks. We just have to hope that they will see we can afford the fees.

Would like to hear from anyone who has been accepted from the UK with an aspergers child.

Thanks
Hi

If you are looking at Bridgeway, I have heard it is very good, a co worker's daughter attends.

Good luck, our daughter has autism and the support we have had here in NS has been fantastic, fingers x you hear on your PR soon
Old Aug 12th 2010, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zippy666
zippy, try 'luvmykids'
Old Aug 12th 2010, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

zippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nice

Thanks to everyone, it seems that it is possible, now we just have to wait......