problems posting anyone ?

Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

iwantwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Question advice please

My partner has decided to go back to school in the UK as we fall short on points in the education section on the skilled workers immigration. I have been thinking that it may be a better idea for her to try and get into school in Canada on a study visa, that way we can be sure whatever qualification she gains will be recognised there.
My question is .... as a accompanying spouse would i be able to look for work out there and apply for a working visa if i found employment? Is it easier to find employment if living in Canada at the time rather than applying from the UK and what is the time scale like for getting a working visa?
Any advice on this would be great - Thanks

Sorry if this appears twice ... having real problems posting today

Last edited by iwantwork; Sep 5th 2005 at 2:19 pm. Reason: could not post again (similar thread)
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:40 pm
tjd123

Default Re: problems posting anyone ?

Originally Posted by iwantwork
Is anyone having problems posting today ?
I have been having problems this weekend in both posting threads and logging on.
Have not had any trouble today though

Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:44 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by iwantwork
Is anyone having problems posting today ?
The site was under maintenance and it should work fine now.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Must be my computer then ... keep getting this page cant be displayed every time i submit a post
Old Sep 5th 2005, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Well its posting all but the one im trying to post, soooooooo ill add it here and try again later

My partner had decided to go back to school in the UK as we fall short on points in the education section. I have been thinking that it may be a better idea for her to try and get into school in Canada on a study visa as then we would be sure the qualifications she gains will be recognised.

My question is ... as a accompanying spouse would i be able to look for work out there and apply for a working visa if i found employment? Is it easier to find employment if living in Canada at that time rather than applying from the UK and what is the time scale like for getting a working visa?

Any advice on this would be great - Thanks