Problem is file number

Old Jan 17th 2014, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default Problem is file number

I have received PPR1. In which they are asking for photocopies of passport and some "Updated Information Chart". Now the problem is that the mail that they have send me is showing a different file number then what I had previously. I checked my old file number on my ecase status and its not working. I checked the new one and its working on the ecase. So it means that my file number has been changed. Now the new file number that I have been given is not starting from "B" it is starting from "E". In "Updated Information Chart" it says that my file number will start from "B".

Write your file number here: B__________________

Now what to do?
Old Jan 18th 2014, 3:01 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem is file number

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
I have received PPR1. In which they are asking for photocopies of passport and some "Updated Information Chart". Now the problem is that the mail that they have send me is showing a different file number then what I had previously. I checked my old file number on my ecase status and its not working. I checked the new one and its working on the ecase. So it means that my file number has been changed. Now the new file number that I have been given is not starting from "B" it is starting from "E". In "Updated Information Chart" it says that my file number will start from "B".

Write your file number here: B__________________

Now what to do?
Cross out the B and enter E and the rest of you new number.