Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PRELIMINARY EVALUATION(Mr. Humphries)

PRELIMINARY EVALUATION(Mr. Humphries)

Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

jpaul is on a distinguished road
Default PRELIMINARY EVALUATION(Mr. Humphries)

Hello Mr. Humphries,

I read a reply to a thread caption'App Process (Mr Humphries) and I found that reply to be very beneficial with respect to the processing steps. No doubt in my mind that the response was very clear.

Please advise how long does it take a CIC Officer to do a preliminary evaluation to determine an acceptance or rejection?

Can you also tell me in this case whether a preliminary evaluation was done at this stage of my application.

Application Date: December 03
AOR: January 04
letter requesting Proof of aditional funds: April 04
Proof of funds sent to CIC : April04

Canadian Embassy advised that a CIC Officer will be looking at my file in October 04.

Thank you for your advise.
jp
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:24 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PRELIMINARY EVALUATION(Mr. Humphries)

Funny old world eh ?

We got AOR the same time and never got asked for proof of funds - despite only showing net value capital rather than stated bank account balance. (Sent this later just in case along with other supporting evidence such as wife's proof of registration to work as a nurse in BC).

Also didn't get a date for review of file either. Wouldn't dare even think or hope that this indicates anything positive ref interview waiver etc. Given up worrying about such matters.

Weird indeed.

Rich.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:24 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jpaul
Hello Mr. Humphries,

I read a reply to a thread caption'App Process (Mr Humphries) and I found that reply to be very beneficial with respect to the processing steps. No doubt in my mind that the response was very clear.

Please advise how long does it take a CIC Officer to do a preliminary evaluation to determine an acceptance or rejection?

Can you also tell me in this case whether a preliminary evaluation was done at this stage of my application.

Application Date: December 03
AOR: January 04
letter requesting Proof of aditional funds: April 04
Proof of funds sent to CIC : April04

Canadian Embassy advised that a CIC Officer will be looking at my file in October 04.

Thank you for your advise.
jp
You have posted this question or something like it twice. It is likely that the OCtober review will be the Initial Assessment since you have not had any indication that an interview is waived or required.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Madhuba is an unknown quantity at this point

His application is being processed in Trinidad, Port-of-spain and not Buffalo, hence the difference.

Madhuba

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Funny old world eh ?

We got AOR the same time and never got asked for proof of funds - despite only showing net value capital rather than stated bank account balance. (Sent this later just in case along with other supporting evidence such as wife's proof of registration to work as a nurse in BC).

Also didn't get a date for review of file either. Wouldn't dare even think or hope that this indicates anything positive ref interview waiver etc. Given up worrying about such matters.

Weird indeed.

Rich.