Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Prediction for the next Round of Invitations

Prediction for the next Round of Invitations

Old Jul 13th 2017, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Prediction for the next Round of Invitations

aparently there are some changes to the canadian immegration policy
from increasing the number of ITAs early this year 2017 to reach almost 4000 ITA every 2 weeks, and reach the minimum point of 413

to what its look like reducing the number of ITAs from 3877 in May to 3409 and down to 3202, and from 413 to 449 then down to 440.

I have done some data calculations to predect what is the next score could be.

The results that I got was
Number of ITAs = 3008
Min point = 337
Old Jul 13th 2017, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prediction for the next Round of Invitations

I would be extremely surprised if the values went down as low as 337.

Based on the end of 2016 report

Express Entry Year-End Report 2016

there were 49,383 profiles with a score of 330 or higher. The lowest score in 2017 has been 413. Even if we assume that everyone in the pool on Jan 3 2017 with a score of 413 or higher has been selected and have not been replaced (approx. 18,581 people) that still leaves a total of 30,802 people with points of between approx. 330 and 413.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KenA
from increasing the number of ITAs early this year 2017 to reach almost 4000 ITA every 2 weeks, and reach the minimum point of 413

to what its look like reducing the number of ITAs from 3877 in May to 3409 and down to 3202, and from 413 to 449 then down to 440.

I have done some data calculations to predect what is the next score could be.

The results that I got was
Number of ITAs = 3008
Min point = 337
Uh. IRCC post the score breakdowns as they currently are. As of last week, there were over 35,000 people with a score of 350 or above (Express Entry invitation rounds).

A 337 draw is.... unlikely, at best
Old Jul 13th 2017, 4:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Can you provide a link to this info please? Or is it just hearsay?

As the others have said, 337 is far too low, not sure what your 'data calculations' were based on, but given how many are in the pool with higher points than that, I'd be amazed if it went that low.

You seem very keen for points to drop, what is your current score?
Old Jul 13th 2017, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice

my mistake
meant to say 437
Old Jul 13th 2017, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

i calculated number of people in the pool
found the ratio of increase / decrease in the pool for each score sector.
i there was a typo it should be 437

I am a little obsessed with this waiting for my ITA.
So I was doing the math to see if I get selected or not.

Last edited by KenA; Jul 13th 2017 at 9:44 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

i calculated number of people in the pool
found the ratio of increase / decrease in the pool for each score sector.
i there was a typo it should be 437

I am a little obsessed with this waiting for my ITA.
So I was doing the math to see if I get selected or not.
Ah, 437 is much more likely! Obsessed? Really? We'd never have guessed.

What is your score?
Old Jul 14th 2017, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Jul 14th 2017, 7:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

That's good, no need for a sad face! At 435 you should get an ITA.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That's good, no need for a sad face! At 435 you should get an ITA.
Hope I will be lucky next round